Parent Liaison Committee
The Parent Liaison Committee is a useful tool in keeping in touch with the activities at the school, and is a medium through which general matters can be discussed and parental interaction can be optimised.
The Parents’ Liaison Committee consists of nominated parents who represent the parents of the area in which they live.
The Committee meets with the College Head in Terms 1, 2 and 3.
- Promote and maintain close and positive links between parents and/or guardians of the pupils of the College.
- Provide an effective forum of communication between parents, the College executive and the Board in order to promote the best interests of the pupils.
- To assist in ensuring that the public image of the College is a positive one.
- To partner the staff in ensuring that the Mission of the College is successfully attained.
- To act as a focus group when the College needs parents’ perspective on a particular issue.
|Mrs Nicky Franklin (Chairman)
||011 728 1600
|Mrs Ceri Yammin
||082 926 2696
|Mrs Sarah Pitout
||084 555 0980
|Mrs Kathy Jacob
||084 599 8694
|Mrs Janet Ireland
||082 688 6543
|Mrs Tanya Bailey
||082 940 31077
Parents from out of the country may contact any of the above members or the Chairperson.