We recently held a celebratory tea to thank the founding members, and the Old Girls who have significantly contributed to the success of the St Anne's School Shop, for their vision and dedication to this endeavour. The School Shop began in... 1962 and all profits from the sale of merchandise are allocated to the Old Girls' bursary fund which enables daughters' of Old Girls to attend St Anne's. We would once again like to extend our thanks to Sybil Moxham (nee Moor, 1942), the late Evelyn Oscroft (nee Fleming), Ros Nixon (nee Martin, 1949) and Sarah Dottridge (Smythe, 1968) for their hard work and commitment to the School Shop. The shop was also blessed by Rev. Susan van Niekerk.
Date: 20 August 2014